- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Application.
- “Application” shall mean and refer to tagMypaws.com website created by us.
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You.
- “Third Parties” refer to any application, website, company or individual apart from the user and the creator of the Application.
TagMypaws is committed to protect Customer’s personal information provided in Website/App. It is our endeavor to protect the same. In order to avail the facilities/services, the Customer is required to enroll himself/herself by providing the information as detailed below:
- Email Id
- Mobile number
- Alternate Number
- Address and GeoLocation
- Your Pet's detail characteristics and medical information
- Credit/Debit card no. , and the CVV number (Third Party Payment Gateway over SSL)
We use data collection method known as “cookies” at certain stages of use of our Application. “Cookies” are small files situated on Your mobile/ computer/ device’s hard disk that assists us in providing customized services. A cookie helps us analyze your preferences by, for example, recording the number of times you have used the Application, and help us in tailoring our services to suit your interests. Further, there are certain features of the Application that are available only through the use of a “cookie”. These “cookies” may be used whether you register on the Application or not. However, a “cookie” does not give us access to your device.
You may choose to disable the “cookie” feature on Your device. But this may prevent full utilization of the services provided by the Application.
4. EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE APPLICATION
The Application may include advertisements hyperlinks to other websites, applications, content or resources. We have no control over such external links present in the Application, which are provided by persons or companies other than us.
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of your Personal Information by any external sites, applications, companies or persons, nor do We endorse any advertising, products or other material on or available from such external application, websites or resources.
We allow third parties/individuals to display advertisements when you use the Application.
5. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The information provided by you at the time of registration shall be used to contact you when necessary. For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms of Service. Further, Your personal data and Sensitive Personal Information may be collected and stored by Us for internal record.
We use your tracking information such as IP addresses and location to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore shall not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities, or if necessary to ensure Users may fully avail of the services of the Application.
Our main objective is to help you safely and securely (considering your privacy settings) share your data with people trying to help your pet. You will also notice that at all times your data is encrypted when being accessed by you or by someone accessing your pet's ID tag.
7. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any Personal Information about You and/or disclosed by You to Third Parties.
- Other Corporate Entities: We share much of our data, including Your Personal Information, with our parent and/or subsidiaries that are committed to serving Your needs through use of our Application and related services, throughout the world. Such data shall be shared for the sole purpose of enhancing your experience of using the Application. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they shall treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other members. It is possible that We and/or its subsidiaries, or any combination of such, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, you should expect that we would share some or all of your information in order to continue to provide the service. You shall receive notice of such event (to the extent it occurs). We may also disclose Your Personal Information, such as but not limited to your credit or debit card number to Our online payment gateway to avail our payable product services.
Any information that you make publically available on the site may be potentially viewed by any party, and by posting such material it is deemed that you consent to share such information with such parties. You may request details of Your Personal Information collected and/ disclosed by Us. If You would require such details, please email us
8. ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE
Following registration, You can review and change the information You submitted at the stage of registration, except Your mobile number and email address. An option for facilitating such change can be facilitated by emailing us at email@example.com. If You change any information, We may keep track of Your old information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible We shall promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
To remove Your profile so that others cannot view it, contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org
We shall retain in Our files, information You have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce Our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from Our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored 'back up' systems. Therefore, You should not expect that all of Your personally identifiable information shall be completely removed from our databases in response to Your requests.
9. CONTROL OF YOUR PASSWORD
When you register on the Application, you shall be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password. It is important that you protect it against unauthorised access of your account and information by choosing Your password carefully, keeping Your password and device secure by signing out after using Our services and exercising caution in disclosing Your password if needed.
You agree not to use the account, username, email address or password of another User at any time. Further, if You choose to disclose Your password to any Third Party, You are solely responsible for all actions taken with Your account information and password, including fees. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over Your Personal Information Therefore, in the event of loss of Your password, You should immediately change Your password.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorised access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorised access by members inside and outside TagMypaws. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us and information that we have accessed. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.
You agree and undertake to indemnify us in any suit or dispute by any Third Party arising out of disclosure of Personal Information by You to Third Parties either through our Website/App or otherwise and your use and access of websites, applications and resources of Third Parties. We assume no liability for any actions of Third Parties with regard to Your Personal Information, which You may have disclosed to such Third Parties.